Friday, August 31, 2007

Good start

Work has been hectic all week. I finished late today however, my wife had the foresight to load the oven with vegetables to roast - so we decided to take the kids to the park much later than usual. We had it all to ourselves. I'd been working indoors all day, so getting out into the fresh air to play with the kids in the park was great - it really blew the cobwebs out! I had awoken this morning with such a headache for some reason.

I just also want to thank all of you who read this blog and comment, I just want to let you know it means so much to me and it's probably not often enough that I say that.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Aw, reading your blog is a pleasure!
It is nice that you guys can spend some pleasant time outdoors. It has been so hot and humid here for the past week that the only way to be outdoors is if you are submerged in water....

FW said...

Thanks. Yeah, I'd hate the weather if it was so humid - I don't know how you do it.