Saturday, August 25, 2007

Gamer Days

This week has been fairly busy. I've still managed to find time to get some gaming in though, especially because last Sunday I used my voucher and reward points up at Game on buying the Xbox360 system bundled with the Gears of War and Forza Motorsport 2 games.



I'm going to try and use the Xbox Live service, haven't been that adventurous yet but I'll do it since I might as well take advantage now I've finally bought a next generation console. The games are brilliant, Gears of War just looks like a film to me the graphics are so good.

I'm still managing to find pleasure in playing my Playstation 2 games, I'm making progress with Conflict Desert Storm 2. It's not an exceptional game by any standards but I'm close to finishing the storyline and it's getting harder and more addictive. I was playing up until 2am this morning. This probably explains my current headache!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Why didn't they have this stuff when we were kids..? Sounds like you are going to be busy...

Tara said...

Have loads of fun!

FW said...

Babybull40: I know, it makes Pong look a bit stupid doesn't it!

Tara: Oh I am! I love hunting and killing stuff, Gears of War is fantastic!