Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Time

I’ve had a sore throat since yesterday and the sniffles in my nose have gotten worse. I don’t like not feeling well but when you have a cold, you just have to get through the symptoms as best as you can.

This weekend was busy, we went to London to watch the carols and singalong. We took the children up to my parents. And today, well we had to pick a few things up from my wife’s workplace and pop into town. I borrowed a couple of books to read from the library, I don’t normally read fantasy fiction but thought I’d give it a go. I picked up a collection of short stories by Kelley Armstrong and David Eddings’ The Diamond Throne. I also picked up a couple of videogames that were on sale to go through.

I’m working on Wednesday but will try to do as little as possible ;-)

2 comments:

laura b. said...

Aw! I hope your cold stays manageable and then goes away quickly.

I am really bad about trying books outside of my usual favorite genres, so good for you for widening your tastes.

And on Wednesday, yeah, totally take it easy :-)

FW said...

LB: Thanks, I'll do my best to take it easy!