Saturday, February 13, 2016

Daredevil

I have watched 2 or 3 episodes of this series on Netflix and I think its very good so far, I'm enjoying it a lot. There is so much good TV on to watch, never mind all the DVDs I have as well. Anyway, back to Daredevil. The series is a Netflix original and has run one season so far, with the new season due to start in March. I have to watch some more before then! If you don't know Daredevil from the comics, he is a blind superhero who is a lawyer by day defending the poorest people. By night he beats up bad guys and gets beat up himself pretty bad. Considering its Marvel it has quite a dark tone to the series, there was a film a few years ago that starred Ben Affleck in the role of Daredevil. I don't like that Ben Affleck plays Daredevil in the film but it isn't bad as a film in itself, I'm not really looking forward to Ben Affleck playing Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice when that comes out this year.


No comments: