Sunday, February 28, 2016

Donald Trump

I have seen the TV news coverage we get in the UK of the US presidential campaigns. I can't confess to understanding the process by which the US elections are contested. It seems to take a very long time and seems to be a very bruising experience with a lot of dirty tricks to discredit opponents. That might also be an impression given by the various US political TV drama series I've also watched however!
What is clear to me however is my dislike of Donald Trump. His language and views are unstatesmanlike and seem a million miles away from the views of the current president. I was also reading a piece by UK journalist Selina Scott who gives some incite into the man as a misogynist and a bully.
I try to keep politics out of this blog but in this case, I shall express my view that Trump as US president would be a very bad thing.



No comments: