Saturday, May 23, 2020

Eurovision non-event

Last Saturday would have been the Eurovision Song Contest but instead they just broadcast a show playing the songs that would have been appearing. I didn't watch it. I watch Eurovision for the voting part mainly. Last weekends show held no interest for me at all.
This weekend the strict lockdown has been unwound slightly, with the ability to enjoy picnics in parks and other spaces provided we keep socially distant. I can't see this being very successful as some age groups seem to believe they are immune.
Also, what has annoyed me this week is that now more people can go out, the litter on our local park has started up again, it's disgraceful to see cans and bottles on the ground. Pick it up and take it home with you. It's not much to ask is it?

No comments: