Saturday, May 23, 2020

New mobile phone

The last time I upgraded my phone was in November 2016, I've had an Android phone since November 2014 and have stayed with Android for my new phone. My wife needed to change her phone first and we got her a Samsung A40. She had been living with that for a few weeks and I was considering different phones but I was so impressed with hers that I got myself one. I think it is good value for money and the screen is very good (it has an AMOLED screen). It's slightly smaller than my Moto G4 was but it fits better in my hand and is not so uncomfortable in the pocket of my jeans. The screen is still big enough even if it is smaller. The cameras are good, better than my previous model, and camera phone cameras are all pretty good these days I have to say. I've had it a couple of weeks and am very happy with it.


No comments: