Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finish the week out!

The weekend was going well, right up until the point a stomach bug caught up with me. So Saturday afternoon and evening I was asleep most of the time. So not a great weekend for me, I saw half of the carol concert and what I saw and sang along to I enjoyed. The second half went by in a bit of a blur though. I'm taking some holiday over Christmas though - yay! So I'll finish work on Friday and won't be back until 4th January, which is totally great!! Something to look forward to, just got to finish the week out....

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yikes, I'm sorry to hear about the stomach bug! Hope you're feeling better now, though!

I too have some break coming up. I'll be off the entire week next week and won't be back till January 2nd. Can't wait!

FW said...

Thanks! Hurrah for us!