Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year (same old, same old)

Is it just me or has the time inbetween Christmas and New Year has flown by especially quickly?

Well, the new year is a few hours away for me and I would like to wish all the other bloggers who have commented here and in my other blogs a very happy and peaceful New Year! Thanks for reading (and listening) and sticking with it, I can't promise my writing will get any better but I thank you

:-)

I'm a bit indifferent to the New Year this time around, some years I get either depressed or I feel optimistic but this year: nah, nothing! I don't know why this is, I just do.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Happy New Year Furtive Wangler.. Best Wishes to you and yours for a happy and healthy 2007..

Tara said...

Happy New Year, FW! Here's to more blogging this year and the next and the next...Well you get the point. :)

I used to get a little depressed after Christmas because it was over. Now, because we start to hear about Christmas in August, I am through with it on Christmas Day.

There was a mixture of disappointment and relief when I had to go back to work today though.

FW said...

Babybull40: Thanks for the good wishes! Same to you and yours!

Caatje: Thank you and I hope 2007 turns out to be the year everything goes right for you!

Tara: Thanks Tara! Your January calendar looks great already! I'm back at work on Thursday :(