Friday, December 22, 2006

Holidays are here!

Yes at last, the holidays have begun. Now it's time to try and get everything that you dreamed of doing while you were at work done. I was fantasising about playing lots of videogames, little things like eating, drinking, sleeping and the family do tend to get in the way though! (only kiddin') But I have spent several hours this evening installing The Sims, House Party and Hot Date. It took a lot longer than it should have because we had installed the Triple Deluxe version and Makin Magic. And I found out this evening that there is a special order you have to follow for installations and if you get it wrong your better off starting again from scratch (including wiping any remnant files off your hard drive). But still, all is working now so my wife can play Sims to her hearts content - and I may even have a play myself. I've been trying out Rollercoaster Tycoon on an older machine we have upstairs and I'm enjoying learning how to built theme parks. What a great job that would be! You can see my handy work below.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so excited for you guys now that you have the Sims and some of their best expansion packs! I think you'll have lots o'fun with those. I love Makin Magic. I was just telling an associate about that expansion today.

Oh and I like Roller Coaster Tycoon too. I like monitoring the people and I think that's the game where you can see faces turning green and people vomiting. Lol.

FW said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to learning about the Sims, and yesterday I named a park visitor Sick Dave becaue he was green and feeling sick! RCT is a great game.