Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween is coming

Halloween is in 7 days time. How will you be celebrating this Celtic New Year? An adult Halloween party with apple bobbing games and toffee apples followed by some dark rituals? A night at home with a scary movie? A party with friends in a public bar? At a party for children, taking them Trick or Treating or playing games? Dressing up in costume? I will be attending a family bonfire with our children. It should be a fun evening if its not raining and will involve the traditional games and roasting marshmallows on sticks above the fire. Hope you have a good one, whatever you're doing.

2 comments:

Tara said...

The bonfire sounds like so much fun! Have a toasted marshmallow for me, will you?

I think we're allowed to dress up on Friday at work. Then on Halloween I'll go to my mom's place and watch horror movies. I know "Young Frankenstein" is on the list of what she wants to see again. Gotta love Mel Brooks.

FW said...

Tara: yep, I'll be tucking into one for ya! I do enjoy a good scary film, have a good one x