Thursday, October 01, 2009

Name search continues

My brainstorming for a new blog name goes on. I have a few I’d like to share to get your opinions on possibly:

  • Inn of Intensity
  • Mundanity
  • Mundane Review
  • Tortoise Feathers
  • Blog Tank
  • Mood Tank
  • Frantic Wagon
  • Future Warp
  • Fact Worryer
  • The FW Station
  • Mangle Wangle
  • Wangle Dangle
  • Furtive Murtive
  • Cone Zone
  • Bloggo Mondo
  • Bloggo Blanco
  • MojoDojo
  • A Fistful of Blog
  • Swing Top Blog
  • Double Hinged
  • Unhinged in Rio
  • Footprints in Mud
  • Cuckoos Nest
  • Twist Your Risk
  • Thought Traveller
  • Bubblewrap Brain Blog
  • FW5020

Some of the above might already be blog names, I haven’t checked any of them out. Do any strike you as good or appropriate for me? Let me know.

The longer the search goes on, the less sure I am that Furtive Wangler is wrong for me.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Aw, well I have always thought the name Furtive Wangler was excellent!

Out of that list, though, my favorites would be:
Bubblewrap Brain Blog
A Fistful of Blog
Tortoise Feathers

FW said...

LB: Thanks for your thoughts, interesting choices.

Tara said...

I like Tortoise Feathers too, and Thought Traveler.