Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fifa or PES

Two very popular football (soccer) videogame franchises have released their new season videogames this month. I have always been a Fifa man, ever since Fifa 2003 on Playstation 2 came out and blew my socks off with it’s realism. Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) doesn’t have the licenses to use the real club names and kits but the likeness of players is there and there is something a bit endearing about the guesswork you have to do. However, I do prefer playing as the proper teams. My vote goes to Fifa, I just think it’s the better game at the end of the day.

2 comments:

drcroc said...

I think Fifa has the best soccer engine out there, but with each new year comes new frustrations about adjusting to the gameplay.

FW said...

Drcroc: Nice to see you around here! I know what you mean, it would be nice just to be able to pick up a controller and play a game of footie as easily as you would by picking up a real football. Instead you have to learn about new game modes, controller arrangements and multiplayer setups.