Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Favourite recent albums

My last post was highlighting some of the music I enjoy listening to from years ago. Each of them are enjoyable as albums, a collection of songs. I rarely listen to albums these days but these are ones I do enjoy listening to, perhaps they are not new to you but I consider these recent and up to date. My finger is not on the pulse of music as it once was. Good albums are pretty rare in my opinion, I have to enjoy all of the songs for an album to reach these heights.

Alter Bridge 3 (2010)

Black Country Communion 2 (2011)

Alberta Cross - Broken Side of Time (2011)

Band of Skulls - Baby darling doll face honey (2009)

The Black Keys - Attack & Release (2008)

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I am so far behind in new music. The only one I know of those is Black Keys, whom I love. I will have to check the others out.

FW said...

LB: I can't rate Band of Skull's CD highly enough, I think you'd like them.