Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm Lovin' It!

This is a photograph I took last November of the outside of our local McDonald's restaurant early one morning. I haven't eaten at the restaurant since starting the diet. I do think McDonald's food is enjoyable to eat but too much can be bad, just like too much of anything can be bad.
 

The fast food restaurant I did go to on Saturday with my son was Subway. I had a 6" sub called the Italian BMT, BMT standing for Big Meaty Treat and yes it was three different types of meat with melted cheese. Mmm lovely. It was enough to last me from 10:30 until 5:30pm. Food on the go is nice, when eaten in moderation.

4 comments:

Tara said...

That's a nice McDonald's! Sometimes my friend and I will eat McDonald's when we're in bad moods. McDonald's has an angus burger collection that includes one with bacon and cheese on it. It's comfort food. :)

FW said...

Tara: Mmm sounds good, I love hamburgers. I'd love to try out the whole McDonalds menu from beginning to end, that would be a great challenge!

laura b. said...

Oh, I like Subway's BMT too. I usually get my sandwiches on flat bread, because the rolls are so huge and filling!

FW said...

LB: The BMT is really nice. The bread is really good, I have to get Honey Oat when I go Subway.