Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

The shops are just about to close and it's gone dark outside on Christmas Eve. In a few hours time we'll all be tucked up in bed. Ready to start the day tomorrow in our pyjamas with sleepy heads and tired eyes. We have a quiet night tonight, maybe doing some preparation around the house for the guests we have coming tomorrow. If we don't get around to it tonight, it'll be done in the morning.
We have some present wrapping to do before we go to bed. Not so many now the children are getting bigger though, thankfully. It shouldn't take much time. I don't like wrapping presents very much, only because I'm not a very good present wrapper. I've sometimes received gifts that I felt bad about opening because they had been wrapped so well. They can be wrapped so beautifully with ribbons and bows. I sometimes put ribbons and bows on my gifts but ... mutton dressed as lamb... is all I can say.

Whatever you do tonight, I hope you stay safe and have a very pleasant evening and a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow! 

My dear fellow bloggers, I hope you get the presents you wanted! Eat and drink whatever you like tomorrow because if you can't do it to excess at Christmas, when can you?

Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

laura b. said...

I am not very skilled at present wrapping either. I console myself with the thought that it will just be torn open anyway :)
Happy Christmas to you and your family, FW!

FW said...

Happy Christmas LB!