Saturday, January 24, 2015

Gotham, series one

This is another series that I have recorded on the Sony HD DVD recorder. I transferred the shows to DVD earlier this week and I look forward to watching them. I'm not exactly sure when I'll get around to doing that but that goes for a lot of things really! Books, games, comics, films, writing, painting etc. Practically all of my hobbies. A good work/life balance for me would be 4 days off and 3 days at work but I doubt I'll ever get to follow that pattern. It is a series about Gotham super villains and super heroes and their genesis. It doesn't sound like it would be any good, a show about Gotham with no Batman but it actually is very good. I especially enjoy watching the character who will become The Penguin, his nose is really penguin-like.

No comments: