Friday, January 02, 2015

New shaver

My wife and I went into Boots the chemist looking for a few items, like dental tape etc. We came out with a new beard trimmer for me and other bits. My trimmer was in the sales and was down from £30 to £15, so was a decent buy. For the last year I've been using a hair trimmer and it isn't the best tool for the job. So now I have a trimmer exclusively designed for my face, well, "the man's face" - to be more precise. It cuts quite well and seems to have done a good job on me. I tried it out this evening on my beard, which probably had about 5mm worth of growth - I can live with 5mm but I prefer it shorter, at about 3mm. The new trimmer can cut down to .5mm, which is great because I could only get down to 3mm with my hair trimmer. The trimmer I got is made by Philips, a good make you can trust and was the model QT4002, photos below.

 

No comments: