Saturday, March 28, 2015

Horus Heresy

Again, another good find from a charity shop. Today I picked up no less than six of the Horus Heresy novels. I look forward to reading the history of the Warhammer 40K. A while back, I was interested in following up my reading of a series of short stories set in the Warhammer 40K universe. I went into a Games Workshop store and one of the assistants was telling me about the novels. At the time I felt he was being a bit too pushy and when we were interrupted I made a break for it and left the shop. My daughter thought the shop was full of weirdos, which made me laugh afterwards. I have been looking for the other books in the Seeds of Earth trilogy by Michael Cobley but these will do nicely for now. They were £2 each and are in excellent condition. A bargain.

No comments: