Thursday, November 30, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by Tara today, so here are my answers.

1. I rub the sock fluff off the soles of my feet before hopping into bed
2. I am a podcaster
3. I squeal like a girl when frightened
4. I can't sing in tune (but pretend I can to my family, who ask me to stop singing all the time)
5. I like to keep stuff pristine, like I'll spend 15 minutes carefully, slowly peeling a difficult label off of a CD case so it doesn't leave marks
6. I like fruit sandwiches

Don't run away! Come back!

4 comments:

Tara said...

These were interesting, FW! Fruit sandwiches? I don't think I've ever tried a fruit sandwich. What kind of fruit? Oh wait, I've had strawberry jelly sandwiches.

Oh and I'm with you about trying to carefully peel the labels of of CDs or anything else.

I'm as nervous as "a cat in a room full of rocking chairs" when I'm frightened.

laura b. said...

I challange you to a sing-off FW! My voice is sooo bad. I love to sing and my family does not suffer in silence.

FW said...

Tara: I like sliced apple sandwiches or sliced banana sandwiches, best served with a nice cup of tea!

L.B.: Your on, LOL! I can sing loud and strong and completely off tune!

FW said...

Singing loudly in my car is the most I get away with nowadays!