Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Look Forward

Celebrity Big Brother starts tomorrow and it's going to be disaster TV again, so I'll probably find myself watching it despite my gut feeling that it is completely pointless. The rumours of who the celebrities are this year are:
one of the stars of Starsky and Hutch
one of the A-Team
a former Miss Great Britain beauty contest winner
a member of the Jackson Five
a former Darkness member
a TV presenter who was once an MP
a woman who was formerly a man
and a Bollywood actress
I also heard that Jade Goody and her family were going in but this might just be press speculation, it would raise the watchability factor if true but only because she is so awful.

I'm looking forward already to Eurovision 2007, it usually happens in May so there is still plenty of time to get excited.

I'd like to get away on more holidays this year than last, I've had to get a passport renewal and found out the price went up in October! Typical!

I'm looking forward to picking up our new (used) car later this week and going to visit new places in it, I took a test drive today and put down a deposit. My wife is going to be the main driver but I'll drive it too. I'll try to post some photos when it's ours.

I'm looking forward to making my way through all the books stacked up under my bed waiting to be read. I got a couple more for Christmas and I feel guilty because I can't read them straight away as I like to read sequentially.

I'm looking forward to more blogging and podcasting in 2007, as I've found so many nice people out there!

I'm looking forward to doing more work in 2007, it may sound strange but I do enjoy my job despite the routine and the stresses at times.

I'm looking forward to losing some weight that I've put on over the last few years. This sounds dangerously like a resolution so I want to make it clear that this weight-loss will be an attempt via force of will rather than a diet fad thing.

I'm looking forward to doing more drawing.

I'm looking forward to collecting this DVD magazine series

I'm looking forward to listening to more great music.

What are you looking forward to?

4 comments:

Tara said...

I'm looking forward to more blogging too, and to reading some interesting stuff while exercising more.

I'm also exploring Match.com again. They aren't as expensive as EHarmony, and they give me more options for trial periods and such. I think I need to force myself "out there" into the market.

FW said...

Go for it, you deserve someone really nice! :-)

Rachel said...

You have Celebrity Big Brother starting tonight in the UK?
I am so totally jealous. All we have here is The Surreal Life which is not nearly as good and BB.

Oh, I want to do better with my finances this year.

FW said...

Yeah, CBB is going pretty well so far - I like the first few days as the people form groups and get to know each other's strange ways!