Friday, March 02, 2007

Five on a Friday

Five in a Row

1. Name one thing you do everyday.

Drink tea. I'm a tea-aholic, I drink far too much tea but I do love my brew. I especially find it reviving after a shopping trip with my family and I get home, put the TV on and settle down with a cup of tea for 5 minutes peace (not that I ever get my 5 minutes).

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.

I would love to play guitar better than I do. The other thing has to be that I wish I could swim. I know I should take lessons, so I should probably do that. I just feel so stupid that I can't swim at my age.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.

Penknives. I always had a penknife as a kid. I've never owned one as an adult.
Ice lollies. I like nothing more on a hot day than sitting down with a plain orange ice lolly.
The Stranglers. My first crush was the older sister of a boy I used to play with, she wore Stranglers T shirts and wore incredibly tight jeans.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.

Anything with prawns.
Malayan curry.
Thai food.
Strawberry pavlova.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.

Dancing
Making love
Jogging
Watching shoppers file past as I sit with a coffee and a paper in a cafe
Laughing and joking with my kids

5 comments:

laura b. said...

I'm totally stealing this for my blog, FW. Thank you!

I loved your 5 things that make you feel good. Very sweet.

FW said...

Thanks L.B. I enjoyed your version.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I liked this little Meme..
1). I drink coffee.. about 4 cups a day.. I'm still feelin the buzz

2) I smoke.. cigarettes
3) Playing with Mr. Giggles
4) Blog and post
5) Love my Big Hairy Man
Not the most exciting.. but that is what I do..Have a great weekend FW...

Tara said...

I love Thai food. I've been buying more of that lately, and now they have noodle soups that you can pop in the microwave for 3 minutes. They're delicious!

FW said...

Babybull40: I should drink less coffee and tea and change to water instead. Maybe I'd get fewer headaches that way.

Tara: I love chicken noodle soup. I've loved that since I was a kid, I'll have to check our local store for the Thai noodle soups you mention, maybe we have them over here.