Thursday, June 07, 2007

Big Brother

Big Brother is on again. It's been a very uneventful start except that there was a first today - a housemate was removed for using racist language. I haven't seen the footage because Channel 4 has not shown it but it sounds like it was more on the stupid and innapropriate side, rather than their being any race hate behind it. It does demonstrate that the Shilpa Shetty racism in Celebrity Big Brother and the resultant telling off Channel 4 received from the regulator has had a big impact. There are several housemates I'd like to remove, Emily wouldn't have been top of the list but then again I am not sorry she's gone.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I watched the very firat one and never again after that.. I would rather rip out my ears than listen to that...again.. You never hear about the winners after and what they did with the money..

FW said...

Past BB contestants become either celebrity bottom feeders or they disappear back where they came from.