Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finish the sentence meme

I've been tagged by L.B. to do this meme, its a day late but here goes:

Finish The Sentence Survey Meme

Maybe I should....: buy an Xbox360?

I love...: my new car (picked it up last weekend)

People would say that I'm...: not a risk-taker

I don't understand...: womankind

When I wake up in the morning...: wondering how long I can pretend to be asleep for

I lost...: All of my school friends

Life is full of...: people doing grown-up stuff I don't relate to

My past is...: sometimes embarassing

I get annoyed when...: I see people drop litter on the street

Parties are...: uncomfortable

I wish...: I was doing more to move house

Dogs...: are great friends but high maintenance

Cats...: like me better when I'm not moving

Tomorrow...: is a Friday Yay!

I have low tolerance...: for any sort of bullying or spiteful behaviour

If I had a million dollars...: I'd buy a big house

I'm totally terrified...: of dangerous drivers

Thanks L.B., I'm not going to tag anyone but if you want to do this one feel free.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Good answers, FW! I agree with your answer about parties. They are uncomfortable. That's why I prefer the smaller parties with lots of my friends around. I get uncomfortable if I go to a party where I only know one person. Not a good mingler.

laura b. said...

Great answers. I totally agree about bullying or spiteful behavior. Disgusting. And go on...buy that Xbox360!!!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

great answers.. it seems to be the concenus with the big houses if we had a Million bucks..

FW said...

Tara: I remember a few terrible parties where mingling was required. I just don't do that very well.

L.B.: I think an Xbox360 would be a luxury I can't afford. One can dream though!

Babybull40: I would really like a room to myself where I can get away and be alone with my own stuff around me. I think it's very important to have a place to retreat to.