Monday, June 11, 2007

Full

The last couple of weeks have been so busy. At the weekend I put a deposit down on a car. I pick it up next weekend. My wife activated an online diet for herself but I'm going to be doing it with her to share the responsibility and hopefully save some money. It's nice food but takes more preparation and thinking ahead than our usual diet. It's a GI diet (whatever that means) and it includes chicken and salad and fish and yoghurt. My wife doesn't like yoghurt or cottage cheese, so I think she'll find it hard. I am not sure about brown rice and fish, I don't enjoy eating it although I know its good for me. The low fat cheese I bought is very rubbery - think of the texture of Swiss cheese - and I'm not sure about the taste. I'm trying to drink eight glasses of water a day and cut down on tea and coffee.

4 comments:

laura b. said...

GI...I'm guess it has nothing to do with soldiers. Probably a diet that is supposed to be good for your gastrointestinal health? It sounds, like most diets, full of healthy but not so delicious foods. *sigh*

FW said...

Yup :(

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Brown rice is actually better and the fish sounds yummy...Good luck with the diet..

FW said...

Babybull40: Thanks for the support!