Monday, February 15, 2010

Courtney

Courtney Love appeared on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross last week, the equivalent of a show like David Letterman I guess. It's the second of these two videos. I don't really know if this appearance is under the name Hole or Courtney Love, I heard she was releasing a solo album next. I've always liked Hole ever since I bought a comilation CD in the first half of the 90s that had a track by them. I have Pretty On The Inside on vinyl and the other two albums on CD. I once saw Hole live in Wolverhampton's Civic Hall. I really like Melissa Auf der Maur's solo album. I don't know what the other former member of Hole, Eric Erlandson is up to these days.


3 comments:

laura b. said...

I like Hole. I guess I especially think of Celebrity Skin and Malibu when I think of them.
Courtney Love seems like an odd bird, but talented for sure.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I have never had the pleasure of listening to her or Hole.. not really my cup of tea.. She is a bit of an odd ball.. I'm glad that she has made something of her music ..

FW said...

LB: Her childhood was a bit troubled and chaotic. Her lifestyle has been a bit messed up too. I like the music but I wouldn't be able to cope with her personality.
MHW: It's not the kind of music for everybody.