Thursday, February 11, 2010

Funny how fast a week can go by

It's so weird how a week can go by without you really noticing, isn't it? I can't believe it is Thursday evening already. I haven't felt very well the last couple of days. I have a thick cold and it doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. I blame the changing weather, the cold retreats a bit and lulls you into believing Spring is on the way and then it comes back with violent snow and sub-zero temperatures. At least it's not as bad as the weather I see on the TV in Washington.
Not much to say at the moment, kind of feel like sleeping off this cold.

4 comments:

Tara said...

We get colds into early Spring, because when the temps go up over 30 degrees, people think they can sleep with the windows open. Then the cold sneaks up on us.

We received lots of snow, but I'm thinking Washington received more. The weather guy was standing on snow and could actually touch a traffic light.

laura b. said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sometimes a good rest will do wonders.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

it has been a weird winter here too.. I really hope that you feel better soon.. Hugs!

FW said...

Tara: My brother in Massachusetts said he missed a lot of the snow. My American geography is pretty poor, so I have no idea how far that is from anywhere over there!
LB: Thanks, I did manage to take it easy yesterday and it helped.
MHW: Thanks so much!