Sunday, February 28, 2010

On the eve of March

It's the 1st March tomorrow. I've had a busy week at work, my time off last week put me behind a little bit so I've been playing catch up. This week coming up is another busy week as well.
My wife and a friend went to Paris this weekend. They saw the Eiffel Tower and rode the elevator to the second observation deck, the view is quite something she says. Paris is quite flat and the river runs through it. It's been about ten years since I was in Paris I think, a long time anyway. She was only there for a few hours before having to head back. I didn't go up the tower when I was there, my fear of heights took over.
I'm quite tired, Saturday on my own with the children wore me down a bit even though they behaved well. I hope the weather gets warmer and more Spring-like now March is here, I like Spring.
Last bit of news, while waiting for my wife to return after midnight last night, it gave me an opportunity to complete a couple of pages of my comic strip Adventures of Stan.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I would love to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower! Never been to France.

My sister-in-law was in Paris for awhile to study at Cordon Bleu, and my brother would go and visit her and send me postcards. She graduated last year.

laura b. said...

I have felt really busy at work too...must be something in the air.

I would LOVE to go to Paris. Instead, I will just take a trip over to your other blog to check out Stan :-)

FW said...

Tara: Wow, is Cordon Bleu a top school for chefs? It sounds impressive.
LB: It's not quite Paris but I hope it amused you none the less ;-)