Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gig night

Friday’s gig was excellent. Joanne Shaw Taylor is a really great guitarist and singer. It has been a long time since I have been out to a gig on my own. I’m really glad I made the effort to go out, it was so worth it. I bought her new CD and got it signed because she hung out in reception to see the fans and do some signings.

The last two weekends have flown by. We have been busy taking the children to different things. After I finished work on Friday this week, I walked into town with my children to meet my wife and go out to a restaurant for dinner. It was a nice end to the working week and a nice way to begin the weekend. I hope you all had a great weekend too.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

It is so wonderful when the artists make themselves available like that! Glad you had a good time.

It is a busy time of year...enjoy :-)

FW said...

She was great, a really nice individual and so modest. It was a pleasure to meet her.