Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Library Sale Goodies

Well we took a stroll down to the library sale and bagged us a few goodies this Saturday. I watched The Italian Job last night, what a perfect picture it is. Entertaining, not difficult to understand, good clean fun, good car chases and a reasonably short length. They don't seem to make many films like this nowadays do they?
The photo below gives you an idea of the bounty. We did go back a bit later because they don't open all the boxes they get sent at the same time, they have several tables full of stuff on at once and replenish when they need to.On our second visit we also picked up season one of The West Wing, which is one of those series I've just missed (there are lots of those!). So I look forward to catching up with the rest of the world on that one. I'm also looking forward to watching The Dead Zone too.


2 comments:

laura b. said...

Good job, FW! Both West Wing and Dead Zone are shows I wouldn't mind picking up at some time too.

FW said...

LB: Yep, I'm looking forward to giving them a go.