Monday, November 19, 2012

Cheese 2

Well here we are again. Another week and I'm here talking about cheese. This time it's about a cheese taster pack I was given, surprisingly enough. I was given the pack just after lunch last week so I put it in my bag for my commute home. I opened the pack and got a nice surprise. There was some oat biscuits, onion marmalade and three chunks of cheddar cheese. The company that was generous enough to give out these lovely samples was The Lake District Cheese Company, ironically we had a pack of their cheddar in our fridge at home. I hadn't tried the cheese from our home before I gave the samples a go. I have to say the cheese was very lovely. On an oat biscuit with the cheese and the onion marmalade the sample was delicious - that's a Deeee-licious!



2 comments:

laura b. said...

Nice sampler! Onion marmalade? Never had it, but sounds like something I'd love.

FW said...

LB: Oh yeah? Neither had I but onion-cheese: what's not to love?