Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diet and Exercise

After being unwell last week I lost extra weight, a couple of kilos. As part recovery I have been eating a few things that were considered off menu. I need to be very careful that I don't let a few treats become a habit.

Now that I'm feeling more myself I am also starting to think about exercising again. I have a strong suspicion that a yoga pose known as the Cobra on Wii Fit was what actually strained the muscles in my back. So that one is not something I'll be returning to. But at the moment I've stopped all exercise, which isn't good either. On Friday I think I'll start doing exercises again on the Wii Fit but I'm going to pick the safer ones.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

It seems like maybe some exercises might be better learned in person, with sort of hands-on positioning. But I've heard such good things about Wii Fit and of course exercise is great! So, I hope you find the right moves to make you feel better and avoid the ones that hurt :)

FW said...

LB: Yes, it's not Wii Fit it's the person following the exercises that needs to be careful. Trouble is, I guess there will always be an element of trial and error with new exercises