Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend in Belfast

It feels like I haven't been writing very much in my blog this month, inspiration hasn't been as heavy as it usually it. One of my favourite YouTube channels, Tonyotimes, may be about to end and that is a great shame. The channel owner has taken a bit of a break this month. I usually find some inspiration from his videos.
Back to my everyday life, this weekend I'm flying over to Belfast with my daughter and her judo coach for a competition, the Northern Ireland Open. There won't be much time to do very much while we're there but if we did have time I'd like to go for a walk up the Belfast Hills, they seem very nice from the website. I'm sure there is plenty to do in Belfast but we'll probably be focused on other things than siteseeing.

No comments: