Saturday, June 10, 2006

78.8 Degrees

This is about as hot as I like it, which is why I'm careful about when I travel on holidays and where I go. I'm probably more comfortable in the lower 70s but high 70s are OK in short bursts. People look much better in summer clothes than all wrapped up in big coats.

England's first match of the World Cup is later today, I don't think Paraguay are a walk in the park. Everyone seems to predict an England win but football is not so predictable. I just hope that England can break Paraguay's defence down without being exposed on the counter-attack.

All the talking is over now guys, let's just DO IT! Go England!

Here's Michael Owen like you've never seen him before!


Posts that contain "world Cup" per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart

2 comments:

Ryan said...

78.8 here, too. Wild. Must be that Atlantic Ocean air whoosh, or whatever it's called. :)

FW said...

Ryan: It actually got hotter yesterday - 80.5 degrees!