Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You've got to laugh

When stuff gets you down, you've got to find something to pick you up. The Simpsons has been making me laugh for years. Here are a few quotes, while I go watch the World Cup highlights!

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Marge: This is the worst thing you've ever done.
Homer: You say that so often that it lost its meaning.

Homer: [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

Homer: Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty and if its speed dropped, it would explode! I think it was called ... "The Bus That Couldnt Slow Down."

Homer: When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

Homer: Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ha..Very good quotes. I love that show, just haven't watched it in awhile. My mom made me a Marge Simpson wig for Halloween once. I had a green dress and everything else. I'll have to post a picture one of these days. :D

FW said...

Tara: It's one of the few shows that can make me hurt with laughter over some silly little detail.