Monday, September 18, 2006

Lost Day Ramblings

It was one of those days today. My computer was not working how it should so I had to make alternative working arrangements while waiting for the IT people to call me back. In the end I called them but even then they didn't fix it. I needed my computer today too, so I feel as though I haven't got as stuck into all the work piled up for me as I should have. What can you do?

My weekend was quite good though. We got a dance mat and some Dancing Stage software for the PS2. My wife was telling me about this lady who lost something like 4 stone quite quickly by a combination of diet and exercise on her son's dance mat. I can believe it, it does help you work up a sweat. I was surprised that the software had a workout mode that records your weight and tells you how many calories you burned off during a session. I was so impressed I bought another dance mat so that two of us can compete. Maybe that was excessive - just think how I'd explain it to the paramedic if one of us slipped and fell! But at least my daughter and her friends can play together.

I've been watching a few episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm recently, it's good. I'm not sure why I've never really watched it before.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I bought another dance mat so that two of us can compete.

I think you should draw that for Dinkums & Doodles, FW. I can visualize that.

Wonder if they have that kind of thing over in the states? It sounds like fun, especially when the weather gets too bad to drive to the gym!

FW said...

That's an idea, I haven't drawn anything for a while. I'm pretty sure they'll have the same type of thing in the states.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Did you spin on your head or body pop on the mat ?

I've not really seen Curb your Enthusiasm but I hear it's funny !! I think it's upto series 5 or something isn't it !?

FW said...

Yeah, nearly wore the print of the damn thing I was head-spinning so hard! LOL!

I watched season 3, got it out the Library, I don't know what season its up to in the states but its probably 5 or more.