Friday, February 16, 2007

Frustration!

It's been a disjointed, unnatural week. The biggest problem with the week has been the lack of Internet access since Tuesday afternoon until this morning. It's been very frustrating not to be able to see what the world is getting up to and not having access to my favourites. I've had some days off with the kids this week too, so I've not had a good chance to sit down and get work done apart from Monday which was business as usual. The problem with the Internet wasn't of my doing either, so its not like I could have done anything about it. I am seriously considering changing ISP now because its happened three times in the last twelve months. My wife and I need Internet for work as well as for home, so its not acceptable to be without it for two and a half days.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I hate it when our internet is down.. We have ours through the cable company and it doesn't happen alot, but we recently lost alot of stuff on the computer when it decided to crash.. it's all better now.. Good luck with the new IP if you go that route.. Do you have cable T.V there? Maybe you can get the internet that way.

Tara said...

About three days without the internet? Isn't that one of the levels of hell? It should be, because it's freakin torturous! I'm sorry you've been without it. No fun.

Rachel said...

i went a week without cable or internet. I thought I was going to DIE!!!!

FW said...

Babybull40: Yeah, I've considered the cable route. Maybe we will do that, I haven't decided yet.

Tara: That's absolutely what it was like- Living Hell, LOL!

Rachel: I know exactly how you felt, it's so isolating!!