Sunday, January 15, 2006

Exhausted!

The weekend is nearly over and I'm totally fagged out. I don't know why, it's not like I've done anything particularly strenuous. It's probably down to emotional stress of trying to sort my life out jobwise. I've had some doubts about the job I've seen but not enough doubts to stop me applying. I'm just very worried about money at the moment. My car has it's MOT on Friday and I'm fearful that it'll be need some work to get it through. I was also planning to treat my darling wife in the summer to a night out in London, see a show, have a meal, stay in a hotel - just the two of us. But the reality of our money situation has put the breaks on that. I can't justify spending that kind of money - my daughters birthday party has to take priority. We've put a deposit down on that this week. All these bits here and there mount up to a fat heap of expenditure. :(
ON the BRIGHT side though, my wife bought us some Smirnoff Vodka gift packs really cheap in the sales - they include flashing icecube things and miniature Smirnoff bottles. She got them because she thought the icecubes were cool and wanted to stick them on the wall. Until I pointed out that they would have to be ON and flashing all the time! We'll be quaffing the vodka tonight I hope, they're chilling in the fridge...
AND I bought a couple of boxes of chocolate for the price of one.

No comments: