Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Faria goes

Well, as predicted since I knew who was nominated Faria has been chosen by the public to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house. I liked some of the backchat she gave Dennis because he deserves it but it was obvious she has a lot of anger and other issues she needs to deal with to get the chips off her shoulder.

Today my cold is worse than it was yesterday. And I've started thinking about whether it will develop into some time off sick from work - it's kind of like I'm planning my sick leave on some subconscious level. For instance, I know I've got to do some travelling for the next couple of days so I'm looking at possibly extending the weekend rather than taking sick leave at the moment. Where does this come from? I'll probably be alright and not take any. It's almost like I want it to get worse so I can take some time off. Does this mean I don't like my job or am I just lazy?

I'm really starting to get into Alias now. I've watched 4 episodes now. It's great so far.

No comments: