Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hidden

The last few nights I've been retiring to bed to watch Alias on my laptop, trying to beat the one week loan period limit at the library. There were just too many episodes and not enough time in the end, so I had to renew it yesterday. At least I can watch the extras now, I don't think I'll bother with the audio commentary all the way through (does anybody?). I mention this because I have missed Celebrity Big Brother and the news and most of the other stuff in the world I usually pay some attention to, so I feel like I've been hidden away on planet Alias. This is the danger with DVD box sets! Anyway, I'm sufficiently interested in Alias that I'll probably take out series two from the library soon. I do think they should extend the loan period for box sets, I mean who has time to watch all those episodes in one concentrated period? Whilst I'm on the subject, Jennifer Garner is an amazing actor - my judgement is clouded to some extent because I think she is beautiful but I think she works really hard. Her fight scenes are excellent and I learned from the extras that her fight instructor said she learned moves really quickly because she was a dancer. She is very graceful as she blocks, kicks and swings her fists - that kind of movement doesn't just happen. She has my respect.

No comments: