Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Here we are, another Tuesday

I watched the first episode of Alias last night. I liked it but not as much as I thought I would. It's good, don't get me wrong, and Jennifer Garner is an excellent lead. I'm sure it will grow on me, I think because the first episode was an introduction it may not be representative of the rest. The worst bit for me was when she was with her fiance, I didn't like him at all and felt no remorse when he was murdered. The rest was OK though. I'm worried I won't be able to get through the whole season this week.

I'm a bit tired and confused today, my son woke me up at 3am after wetting the bed and even though he settles down really well in our bed I just wasn't able to get back to sleep until about ten to six. The alarm went off five minutes later. I managed to lie in bed until quarter past seven but I was just trying to catch up on my sleep.

On the job front I was looking at the Guardian online and saw absolutely nothing that interested me in the locality. I'm still deciding what to do about the one job I have seen anywhere near here. I'd like some professional advice but I don't know who to ask.

There's chocolate in the house and its driving me MAD that I can't eat it! It's wrapped in cellophane and I can't disguise opening it. Agghhhh!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

OMG. Blame it on the 3 year old!

Why didn't I think of that?

FW said...

I waited until everyone got home before opening the chocolate. And this morning I come downstairs to find my 3yr old helping himself to a chocolate because he found the box on the table! You're right, I should have blamed it on him from the start!