Thursday, February 09, 2006

Awaiting a delivery

I've decided I need a new phone (review) and now I'm awaiting delivery. We have two digital cameras but there are times when you just want to take a quick snap of something. The smaller the camera the better and combined with a phone, well it is just so appealing isn't it? How could Gadget Boy resist the temptation? Anyways, it was reconditioned and I got a good deal considering. One thing I did notice from a lot of phone reviews on the web was how damning people are of the technology they buy. I sometimes wonder where these high expectations have come from, I know things move fast but come on let's be real!

1 comment:

FW said...

You wouldn't want my previous phone believe me; it could not be described as cool or recent and seemed to lose the signal at random.