Monday, July 24, 2006

Bad Dates

This is a little bit scary for the single people out there but you have to remember the bad guys are a very small percentage. I've had dates that were just bad and I usually squirm in my seat when I think of them, the good part is they are just a memory. Being able to walk away is a mercy in its own little way, be grateful for small mercies I say. My advice to the guys is learn from your mistakes and move on. You were lucky to get a date in the first place.

This story is about the meanest date ever. The lady in question didn't take the bait and never went on a second date with the guy. However, that wasn't the end of it. He had no concept of normal behaviour and went in pursuit of half the cost of dinner. I don't think it was about the money. He was arrogant, stupid and not mature enough to deal with a personal relationship in the first place.

2 comments:

Tara said...

So just to be on the safe side, go out to eat at McDonald's or Burger King on the first date so that just in case the cheap one wants to charge you for half, it won't be too much. Plus if you do go to a fastfood restaurant for a date, it's possible you probably won't see that person again anyway. ;)

FW said...

Tara: So you win on both counts! LOL!