Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mystery Identity Bad Guy

He's bad and he's mean. He is also unknown unknown. My wife picked him up at a car boot sale today and we have no idea who this guy is. I put some new batteries in him hoping he might say something that would allow us to pinpoint him but no. He roars like a baddie and his eyes light up, that's about it - except he doesn't stand up too well and his arms are the most moveable part of him and they only have a shoulder movement. I don't even know for sure that this guy is a baddie, I might be wrongly attributing this to him.

Can anybody out there help or tell us how we might find out his identity? He looks to me like a He-Man bad guy but I can't find him after a look on e-Bay for "heman baddies". Any help in identifying him will be greatly appreciated.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

FW said...

Esb138: Hey man, thanks for pulling over! I'd appreciate any steer you can give me on this one. It's a mystery to me. There's a date on the guy's leg: 1995 BVIV, made in China. That's the only clue.

Ryan said...

Goliath from Gargolyes, boys! Gargolyes was a successful cartoon series originally on ABC and later Fox Kids. Produced by Disney, it created controversy because it was one of Disney's more violent cartoons - lots of guns on the show. It can now be seen on Toon Disney in the States. The show ran from 1994 to 1997 - and was at it's heightest popularity in (drumroll please) in 1995.

*bows*

FW said...

Ryan: Ah! Thanks bud, that's the one!