Friday, July 14, 2006

Catching Up

Our internet connection crashed and burned this week. It has been down since Monday morning and we've been in mourning or retreat or something like that without our beloved net. It's amazing how inconvenient it is not to be able to do anything we normally do on the net. It realy does make a big difference. So anyway, apologies to everyone for not catching up with what's going on. I've got a backlog of emails to work through and stuff to catch up on. Hopefully the connection will be OK from now on...

2 comments:

Tara said...

I was about to send an email to you wondering if everything was okay, but sounds like you were just suffereing from the downfalls of the internet. That's enough on some days, though, isn't it?

Good to see you back!

FW said...

Tara: Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm looking forward to reading your blog entries for this week - I've missed so much! Bloody ISPs!!!