Monday, January 22, 2007

2 Years Anniversary


This day marks the 2 year anniversary of this blog. I feel like it is in need of a makeover, so I'm going to investigating all of that stuff. Expect to see some changes to the appearance over the coming weeks.
When I started this I didn't really know what I was doing or where it was going. Today, I'm probably still not clear on either of those things but I do know it has allowed me to share some thoughts with people whom I never would have met otherwise, so I think it is a positive thing to be doing. So thanks to every visitor who drops in and leaves a comment, your comments are truly appreciated!

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Happy Anniversary, Furtive Wangler! I love reading your blog....long may you post!

Tara said...

Hey Happy Anniversary, FW! I'm so glad you have it and here's to more blogging for the years to come!

FW said...

L.B.: Thank you so much!

Tara: Clink, cheers!