Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Behind glass

My last post mentioned the scene modes on our new camera. There is a scene mode called Museum and my wife used it recently on a visit to the Museum of London. There is also a mode called Behind Glass. Here are a couple of shots she took, they illustrate how well the behind the glass mode worked (click on the images for a larger version).




Your mission Jim, should you decide to accept it, is to illustrate your blog with a photograph that shows off a feature of your camera (or just post any photo you think is good!). This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds....

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

great pics... I couldn't do that..

Tara said...

Wow, awesome photos! I don't have many features for my camera software, but I'll post some things using what I do have. I like the "behind the glass" option you have there!

FW said...

Babybull40: Sure you can, you just need practice. At least with digital photos if it isn't right first time you can wipe it and try again.

Tara: Great stuff, I'll be taking a look!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I guess it would help if I even had a decent cmaera.. I use the disposable one for now.. I do need to invest in a real one...