Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Are you more Yin or Yang?

You Are More Yin

Feminine
Devoted
Forgiving
Fall
Winter
Afternoon
Moon
Time
Passive
Metal
Honey


Hey, just call me Mr Yin.

Over the weekend I watched the anime film Ninja Scroll and really enjoyed it. It made me want to go and play the Playstation game Tenchu: Stealth Assassins. That would be the only way I could be a Ninja. I need to lose a few stones if I'm ever likely to walk on rice paper without leaving a mark. Although, I don't think my diet is going badly, its just that there are too many temptations in the house after Christmas - too much chocolate left lying around. Maybe I should have purged the house of all temptations? But then, there is temptation all around in town anyway. I have at least been having healthy lunches but tomorrow I'll have to eat lunch out. Not sure how I'm going to handle that at the moment.

It's been a really windy day today. No, I'm not referring to a gastric problem. It's just been very blowy and breezy. I even wore my silly woolly hat to take my daughter to school. I forgot to put it on in the afternoon though when I picked her up, my hair was a right mess when I got home - I looked like a freakin' scarecrow.

Have a good Wednesday tomorrow all!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Furtive Yin! I got the same results, but I don't like the fact that they threw "winter" into the mix. Did I not tell them I like hot weather rather than cold? Sheesh! :)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Hey Mr. Yin.. We have the mind-blowing Truffles leftover from X-mas.. Dark chocolate and very tempting everytime I go to the kitchen..I had a scarecrow look yesterday too.. so you are not alone on that one..

FW said...

Caatje: Good for you that you were on your bike though! Wind AND rain would be horrible, fortunately here too its just the wind.

Tara: I know! I told them hot too and did they listen? No!!!!

Babybull40: I'm rationing my chocolate intake, I'm afraid its come to that: extreme measures are necessary. Boohoo :-(

laura b. said...

I am yin as well.
FW, don't deny the call of the chocolate...