Tuesday, August 21, 2012

007

We visited London on Monday, somehow the days we choose to go into London involves some issue with trains. We were delayed but things weren't so bad.

My main objective was to go and see an exhibition devoted to James Bond. style. It was great, there were clips from the films, the costumes, models and storyboards and other artwork. I thoroughly enjoyed it. My only quibble would be that I'd have liked it to be a little larger. The book for the exhibition looked good but was 30 pounds, just a little bit more than I could justify buying on top of the ticket price.
I have my memories I suppose and I think my kids will remember it in future. Here's a photo from just outside the door, no photography inside unfortunately.

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Sounds like a fun and interesting outing. I'm sure the kids will remember it :)

Tara said...

Yeah, you'd think that the exhibit would be much larger considering that James Bond movies keep coming and they're so popular!

Who is your favorite James Bond actor?

FW said...

LB: Yes it was, I think they will. I enjoyed it.
Tara: I guess they could create and fill an entire and permanent James Bond museum if they wanted to by now, it's the longest running film franchise.
Favourite Bond? I liked Brosnan but I think Goldfinger is one of my favourite Bond films and he wasn't in that of course.