Saturday, August 04, 2012

Bigtrak

When I was a young lad I thought Bigtrak was so totally cool. I never owned one myself though. I'm not sure now why that was, perhaps I was just at the point where I felt I was too old for kids stuff (that's a typical teenager trait isn't it?). Well I'm younger than that now and I saw Model Zone were selling them at a discount of 50% so I bought one for my son and me. I have to say what an awesome tank it is, with programmable instructions including the photon laser. It's every bit as good as I thought it was.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, I remember this toy! I didn't have one either, but I did have some Star Wars figures. I wish that I had hung onto them!

FW said...

Tara: I bet, those original Star Wars figures can be worth quite a bit to collectors.